WIP: Positioning elements and dragging margin and padding doesn't work for me

Bricks Version: 1.3.6
Browser: Chrome 97.0.4692.71
URL: Not published

Hi @all!

Unfortunately, I cannot position elements from the selection or within containers with the mouse.

Dragging margin and padding with the mouse does not work either.

Does anyone have a tip, what may be the cause and what should I check in this regard?

In Firefox, both the positioning of the elements and the dragging of margin and padding work with the Bricks.

EDIT: Browser-Message:
A page or script is accessing at least one of navigator.userAgent, navigator.appVersion, and navigator.platform. Starting in Chrome 101, the amount of information available in the User Agent string will be reduced.

To fix this issue, replace the usage of navigator.userAgent, navigator.appVersion, and navigator.platform with feature detection, progressive enhancement, or migrate to navigator.userAgentData.

Note that for performance reasons, only the first access to one of the properties is shown.

Affected resources
moxie.min.js:1

Hi Matze,
Welcome to the forum and thank you for your report!

Can you please share a screen recording that shows your problems (best with sound explaining what you’re doing)? I’m not able to reproduce this within Chrome.

As for the notice: this isn’t related and not a big deal, it’s just a deprecation message.

Best regards,
timmse

Hi @timmse ,

ich sehe gerade das du aus Deutschland bist und ich tue mich leider mit dem englisch immer sehr schwer.

Gibt es einen Kommunikationsweg auf Deutsch bei Euch?

Ich hab ein Video erstellt, nur kann ich es hier nicht hochladen, weshalb ich es Euch momentan leider nur per Cloud-Link zur Verfügung stellen könnte, was ich ungern per öffentlichen Link hier machen würde.

Wie soll ich Euch das Video (ohne gesprochenem) bereitstellen?

------ translated with Google --------
I just see that you are from Germany and unfortunately I always find it difficult to speak English.

Is there a way of communication in German with you?

I made a video, but I can’t upload it here, which is why I can only make it available to you via a cloud link at the moment, which I would not like to do via a public link here.

How should I provide you with the video (without a spoken word)?

LG Matze202

Hi Matze, sorry, but this is an international forum - so we prefer English. But using Google translate or DeepL is absolutely fine :slight_smile:

Feel free to send me the link via private message.

Hi @timmse ,

can you please send me a message that I can hopefully reply to?

Unfortunately, I can’t find a way to send one myself in the private messages.

Maybe I’m just too NEW in this forum.

Incidentally, the margin and padding has apparently been done, it works, but the positioning of elements still does not work.

@Matze202 Click on @timmse anywhere on any page and the profile page comes up with a ‘message’ option. :slight_smile:

@ocbroadband kein-PN-Button

Apparently I am still too new, which is why I am not allowed to receive the button yet.