WIP: CSS Grid grid outline misplacement (RTL only)

Browser: Chrome 117

Hi bricks team,

In my website, the wordpress language is RTL (Persian). On the other hand, in the bricks settings, the language of the builder is English, and LTR.

As you can see in the image below, I have a grid structure. If vertical scrolling is enabled in the builder, this will cause the grid outline to deviate slightly to the right.

Hi Hosein,
Thanks so much for your report!

Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce the issue. Would you be so kind as to send temporary login credentials and a link to this thread to help@bricksbuilder.io using the email address you used during the purchase?

Best regards,
timmse

1 Like

Hi @timmse, I apologize for the delay.

Currently I’m using try.bricksbuilder.io but let me share a video explaining this simple bug.

I know, but you can still send access data :slight_smile:
Unfortunately, the video is again not publicly available.

1 Like

Hi again @timmse,

I have sent the access data. thank you

Hi Hosein,
Thank you for the access data. I was able to reproduce the problem now.

1 Like

Hi again @timmse,

Is there any solution to this problem? builder in RTL mode really hurts the eyes. Please watch the video below. Also, the video of Grid deviation is already in this thread.

Hi @HOSEIN,

I’ve created a new internal task for this bug, as the builder is really jumpy in RTL.

Best regards,
M

1 Like

thank you @Matej,

In general, there is a lot wrong with RTL. Let me mention one more thing…

WordPress language is RTL. In the bricks > builder settings, the language of the builder is set to English and the direction of the builder is set to LTR. In this situation, all directions are displayed in reverse builder. Please see the screenshot.

thanks

Hey,

would be possible to open a new topic for this bug? Because if we report all under one task, then it gets messy.
I suggest you open a new topic about this, then I can open a new internal ticket for this. :slight_smile:

And yeah, I agree, RTL does have quite some quirks, but everyone that it’s reported and fixed, it’s making Bricks one step better :slight_smile:

So thanks for all reports :wink:
M

Hi @Matej,

I have reported here before.

Ah, then it’s ok. :slight_smile: It’s WIP, so it’s in our bug tracker.
Thanks!
M

1 Like