WIP: Wrong direction of elements on RTL website

Browser: Chrome 117

Hi bricks team,

The WordPress language on my website is Farsi (RTL) and on the other hand, in the bricks settings, the Builder language is English and LTR. The problem is that in this situation, the direction of the elements are displayed completely opposite. for example :

• In the button element, I set the icon position to right, but it is displayed on the left.

• In layouts, the directions are completely reversed.

In general, all the reverse directions are displayed.

Hi @charaf,

Would you please check this item?

Hi @HOSEIN,

This is a tricky one. For the “directions” I think it makes sense since when you select “end”, the end in a RTL language is gonna be to the right.

Though yeah the “Position” control for the button can be confusing. Not sure what the solution would be in that case since we generally want to flip the styles for a RTL language. I’ll add this to our internal board and see what can be done.

1 Like

Hi @timmse,

In this situation, even Grid faces problems. I just don’t know if it is related to this thread, or should I create a new thread for it?

Let me add one more thing…

There is also this problem in the sections where it is possible to type. For example, in the rich text element, I write in Persian, but it is displayed as LTR.