Welcome to the Forum

Happy to be with Bricks. This forum design is very clean. And, I love such responsive supports that willing to hear from their user and fix bugs accordingly(open minded). I wish to see Bricks become better and better. Keep it up!!!

2 Likes

Cool, very exited to join the community!

Hello everyone! Great forum experience. I like the simplicity and the good topics separation.

1 Like

Very nice this forum and glad to be here. Thx an keep it up!

1 Like

Thank you this is much better, such a relief to be rid of FB.

2 Likes

I missed this thread and made my introduction here. Nice to be here:

Great choice to use Discourse as a community software… it is just the best for the task. Better than evil Facebook :slight_smile:

Hi, I’m Davide, I’m not a programmer but a web designer, with an obsession for speed, this project fascinates me, it seems to be well done.
compliments

2 Likes

Thanks you for this tool, this is really helpfull, + if the developers take a look on

Hello Bricks friends,

I would like to introduce myself briefly (maybe one or the other already knows me):

I’m the new support guy (now officially), 38 years old, live in Paderborn - Germany, work full-time as a graphic designer and in my spare time I like to take pictures (don’t forget to follow me on Instagram @timmse ;).

I built my first website about 100 years ago with Dreamweaver (yes, funny - but there was nothing else back then). Since then I’ve evolved a bit and built various wordpress websites, mostly with custom, handmade, themes.

Honestly, I never thought there would be a time when I would ever use a PageBuilder again… until I came across Bricks. The development Bricks has made since 1.0 is pure insanity and I am very excited to see what else is to come. I’m especially happy to be a part of it now and to actively contribute to it.

So, happy to meet you and happy to help you in the future as much as I can.

Have a nice weekend and have fun trying out Bricks 1.3.5!
If you encounter any problems, feel free to send us an email to help@bricksbuilder.io or post right here at the forum.

See you soon,
Stefan (@timmse)

6 Likes

Glad that you are now officially on board!

4 Likes

Hello everyone!! I’m really enjoying bricksbuilder

Hi everyone, long time web developer 10+ years. First year running bricksbuilder.

1 Like

Hi, greetings from Lisbon, Portugal. My Bricks adventure has begun! Cheers!

hi im firmwareku.com happy reading

Hello everybody!
I am happy to be starting with Bricks today.
Going to see the material available at the Academy and start “playing” with the builder itself.
I will be around if I can help with something.
Regards from Argentina.

1 Like

when submit forum so this notification show not send email please tell me what issue

Hi i Am Sophia Angle Working from Last 5 years in SEO. Great to See all the Senior members here. Thanks

Hello Bricks friends!

I am from Moscow. I really liked Bricks Builder. I want to transfer all my sites to Bricks.
And I’m looking for a website developer. It will be good if you speak Russian. Because I don’t speak English well.

Hey everybody,
Alessio from Rome, Italy. Nice to meet you, at least virtually.

I’m a web designer freelance and I’m really enjoying building my clients’ websites with Bricks, you guys rock!

Looking forward to partecipating in this community :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Alessio

1 Like

:heart_eyes: feliz de encontrar este sitio!!