WAIT: Product Archive template not showing with new categories added

Bricks Version: 1.6.2
Browser: Chrome 90
URL: ()

[Please describe in as much detail as possible how we can replicate this bug]

Hi, I have created a product archive template in bricks, with the condition All Archive.
And after I add new product categories or I change the name of one I already have it’s not showing the the template anymore, it shows the normal bricks or woocommerce template.
It works only for those categories which was there before the template.

Am I missing something?

Thanks
Before

After

1 Like

Hi Erwin,
Thanks so much for your report, and welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce the issue. Would you be so kind as to provide a screencast showing and explaining what’s going on?

Best regards,
timmse

Hi, i have investigated a little bit since then, and what i find out, is something related to that products from that category. Strange because when I click on page two on the pagination it works again.

Hey Erwin,
Please re-save your permalinks (Settings » Permalinks » Save Changes). If that doesn’t fix your issue, please send temporary login credentials and a link to this thread to help@bricksbuilder.io using the email address you used during the purchase.

hi, I have sent my login credentials to that email adress please take a look because it’s ruinig one off my most important category page on my shop thanks a lot.

1 Like