SOLVED: Product Archive Template not applying to certain categories

Hi all,
I’ve run into a very strange challenge. On my footer, I have links to various woocommerce product categories pages. They are all applying my product archive template except for one category, which looks like it’s just using default styling.

I looked at the woocommerce product category and don’t see any specific selections that would prevent the template from applying. I then went to the template conditions and added in the specific product category term, cleared cache and it still doesn’t want to apply.

Interestingly and as shown in the image, the correct styling is shown in the builder and when in preview mode for the category in question.

Not sure if this is related to WAIT: Product Archive template not showing with new categories added - #2 by timmse but I don’t see the resolution on this post.

The category that isn’t working is General Career Services Archives | The Career Counter and one that is Downloadable Resume Templates Archives | The Career Counter

Thanks!

Hi Eric,
Thanks so much for your report!

Would you be so kind as to send temporary login credentials and a link to this thread to help@bricksbuilder.io using the email address you used during the purchase?

Best regards,
timmse

Hi Eric,
We have found the problem and fixed it temporarily on your site. I have added this relatively rare special case to the bug tracker.

Thanks timmse! I appreciate the quick fix.

I looked around the site, but I didn’t see what you changed. What did you modify? (so I don’t accidentally overwrite it)

Not within the page itself, but in the code, which you shouldn’t change anyway :wink:

1 Like

Hi Eric,
We’ve fixed this issue in Bricks 1.8.4, now available as a one-click update in your WordPress Dashboard.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues.

Best regards,
timmse

1 Like