WAIT: Lightbox is not working for logged in users

Hi, Everyone!

We are facing an issue on all of our websites, when the user is logged in and try to open image in lightbox, it redirects the user to the IMAGE URL instead of opening a lightbox.

But, when we try this in incognito mode, then lightbox works well.

See this video: Lightbox issue | Loom

One thing, It’s not a chrome or the browser extensions. We checked multiple sites and tried different browsers, we are getting the same behaviour on all of our sites.

@timmse Can you please have a look into this? We are facing this issue in 100+ sites.

We are using Brikcs 1.10.1

Thanks,
Adeel

Hi Muhammad,
Thanks so much for your report!

Any chance you’re using Bricksforge or any other plugin adding “page transitions” to Bricks?

If so, it’s not a Bricks issue, and you should exclude the lightbox selectors accordingly.

Best regards,
timmse

1 Like

Thanks for your quick response.

Actually, we are not using BricksForge on all the sites, specially the website which I shown in the video is not using BricksForge.

I double checked, we didn’t add any page transitions

We are using the below Bricks Addons. I deactivated these but still same issue.

1. Advanced Themer for Bricks
  2. Automatic.css
  3. BricksExtras
  4. BricksUltimate

We have added a gallery in Home Page and Lightbox is working fine on Home Page.

We are facing the issue only in Product Gallery element.

I can’t replicate an issue with the product gallery element. Please disable every plugin except WooCommerce, clear caches when using any caching plugin and see how it goes.

Same problem for me. I have no other plugins nor cache.
The lightbox for product gallery is not working when in preview mode.

• When the page is opened directly by url, the lightbox is working
  • But in preivew mode url, the light box is not working

Hi,
thank you for your report. I believe this is a different problem than the original one, since for you, it’s working for logged-in users, just not for the “preview”.

I believe that you have this gallery on a template, right?

Matej

I am using product gallery.

But in a template, right?

Because I can reproduce the issue, where on “preview” the lightbox is not working, but on real page, it is.
Now I’m just trying to figure if it’s something else, since you mention that you have same error as above - but the error above was that it was not working for logged in users.

If not, and it’s just a preview thing, then I’ll open a internal bug report.
Please let me know :slight_smile:

Matej

Hello Matej,

I ment this

1 Like

Hi,

yep, this is what I had in mind. I can replicate this and will add it to the internal bug tracker.
Once implemented, we will update this thread.

Thanks,
Matej