Structure panel, follow the element

Bricks Version: 1.5.0

Please make the Structure panel move to the selected element.
It works fine when all the elements are visible, but if the element is further down the panel you need to scroll the Structure panel down to see what element is selected.

Also if your elements in the structure panel are all closed, and select an element deep inside a parent element, you need to open all elements in the panel to see what’s selected instead of self open all the parent elements.

Regards

6 Likes

Hi
I have suggested same topic before, u r right when we close all elements in the structural panel, and then select an element, we are not able to find it unless open all of them

3 Likes

Oh boy I was going to write EXACTLY this post. Yes please! Big +1 from me :slight_smile:

Have you turned on in Bricks > Settings at the very bottom, ‘Auto-toggle & scroll active element in “Structure” panel’?

1 Like

Thanks a lot, that worked!

I guess you can mark this request as solved.

Could probably use better explanation of this structure panel auto sync toggle as I too had this questin today :smiley:

In case someone will look for this in the future, I believe it is now labeled as 'Expand active element & scroll into view.