SOLVED: Upload of custom font not possible

Bricks Version: 1.5
Browser: Edge Version 103.0.1264.49 (Offizielles Build) (64-Bit)
URL: dev environment

Hey guys,

I am experiencing some difficulties setting up a custom font in Bricks (1.5). I am uploading the font via the custom font menu. First font variant is accepted by system. Subsequent variants are not showing up after pressing upload button. I have tried this by using a font that had been on the system (uploaded via custom fonts) and with a fresh upload via the custom font panel.

You can check the video link below:

Am I doing something wrong, or is this really a bug?
Thanks
Claudius

One thing that I find weird in your video is why you have the ā€œManage your custom font filesā€ section and ā€œpostā€ publishing metabox duplicated. Here is how it looks in my backend

Yes, now that you mention it - this metabox does look out of placeā€¦ are you on 1.5 as well?

Yup, try disabling some plugins as it looks like a conflict.

Hey Claudius,
Welcome to the forum!

We had a similar report a couple of days ago:

So far we have no clue how the problem could arise :exploding_head:

Best regards,
timmse

Thank you, Timmse. I had indeed already deactivated all plugins, to rule out any interference on their parts. So I guess I will be doing some check reg. the server. perhaps reinstalling the themeā€¦ I keep you posted if I find out more.

Thanks for the assistance, all!

1 Like

So, just to come back on this topic. I resolved this by deinstalling the Bricks theme and reinstalling it. Somehow this seemed to fix the glitch in fonts so that I could upload all custom fonts in a normal way.

1 Like