SOLVED: Upload of custom font not possible

Bricks Version: 1.5
Browser: Edge Version 103.0.1264.49 (Offizielles Build) (64-Bit)
URL: dev environment

Hey guys,

I am experiencing some difficulties setting up a custom font in Bricks (1.5). I am uploading the font via the custom font menu. First font variant is accepted by system. Subsequent variants are not showing up after pressing upload button. I have tried this by using a font that had been on the system (uploaded via custom fonts) and with a fresh upload via the custom font panel.

You can check the video link below:

Am I doing something wrong, or is this really a bug?
Thanks
Claudius

One thing that I find weird in your video is why you have the “Manage your custom font files” section and “post” publishing metabox duplicated. Here is how it looks in my backend

Yes, now that you mention it - this metabox does look out of place… are you on 1.5 as well?

Yup, try disabling some plugins as it looks like a conflict.

Hey Claudius,
Welcome to the forum!

We had a similar report a couple of days ago:

So far we have no clue how the problem could arise :exploding_head:

Best regards,
timmse

Thank you, Timmse. I had indeed already deactivated all plugins, to rule out any interference on their parts. So I guess I will be doing some check reg. the server. perhaps reinstalling the theme… I keep you posted if I find out more.

Thanks for the assistance, all!

1 Like

So, just to come back on this topic. I resolved this by deinstalling the Bricks theme and reinstalling it. Somehow this seemed to fix the glitch in fonts so that I could upload all custom fonts in a normal way.

1 Like