NO BUG: Nav Menu and Nav Menu (nestable) Styling Not Working

Browser: Version 117.0.5938.134 (Official Build) (64-bit)
URL: https://englishmenus.net
Video: None
I have checked all through the forum here and saw it mentioned before as being fixed but I have tried everything and everywhere that it could be styled and I can’t seem to locate the issue.
I went through this rabbit hole to find a solution and that did not work. Any help would be much appreciated.
Nav menu styling doesn’t show on frontend anymore
This is how I can get it to look on the backend - sometimes.

This is on the frontend

Hi Scott,
Your ACSS body a styling overrides the styles in your menus.

As far as I can see in the styles, you have not set the color under Content » Top level » Typography, but under Style » Typography (the menu ID has a color applied, but not the links). This can’t work because the selector is less specific.

What confuses me, though, is that your screenshot shows that you have something set in top-level. Are you using caching by any chance?

Can you please check all this again and if it still doesn’t work: Would you be so kind as to send temporary login credentials and a link to this thread to help@bricksbuilder.io using the email address you used during the purchase?

acss is setting the action-color for your links. You need to apply a more specific link-color if you don’t want to use that. You could for example apply a custom class.

Thanks. I did have my action colors set to the yellow. Duh. Much appreciated. Yes, we are using LiteSpeed. I had cleared everything and could not get it to work. Again, thanks. Still getting used to using ACSS, we added just recently and have been going page by page to sort things out and make things cleaner.