Global overlay aka backdrops

In Elementor there is an element in the global settings – overlay. There we can set the settings for all overlay (backdrops) which will be displayed, for example:

1. Popup overlay
  2. Off-convas menu
  3. Light box overlay

We can also edit each overlay independently. But creating one element for all this will increase the speed of site creation, so as not to set the same settings for everyone overlay. Also, if you have 2 modal windows with () on the page, then you will have 2 overlay in the DOM, if there are 3 modal windows, then 3, the question is why if you can use only one element which will be () the same for all elements (at least at a basic level (Color, transparency, personally I would add blur so that the website text that is visible does not distract but increases the focus on the element)

3 Likes

so… a div with a class? because this seems a lot like a div with a class, two things that seems troublesome in elementor, as far as i know.

I have implemented detailed functionality on my website using custom code. Don’t forget that Elementor employs amateur programmers who, in 6 years, have not been able to optimize their product.

1 Like

@thomas @timmse hi, you can do this, if change functionality from div to dialog for popup