Dynamic Table / Text in Templates

As mentioned in my other question Dynamic Image Gallery / Carousel Help , I broke this 2nd part out into a separate question and am looking for advice.

Similar to my other image request, the templates I will be creating in bricks will also have a section in them for a table (or styled like a table at least), to display a simple 2-column chart.

This will be for animals… so the left column would have a few headings such as: “care, feeding, what to do, etc” and the right side would list out the associated responses. Like this:

• Option 1 | {Answer 1|Answer 2|Answer 3}
  • Option 2 | {Answer 1|Answer 2|Answer 3}
  • Option 3 | {Answer 1|Answer 2|Answer 3}
  • Option 4 | {Answer 1|Answer 2|Answer 3|Answer 4||Answer 5}
  • Option 5 | {Answer 1|Answer 2|Answer 3|Answer 4}

The answers would be similar for most posts, but still vary slightly. I am just trying to think of how to set this up so I don’t have to manually type it in on every page.

If I want to move the spot on the page where this shows in a template, it would require editing hundreds of thousands of pages.

If someone with experience could chime in on the approach to take, that would be appreciated… and as mentioned in the start of my post, I also am stuck on pulling in dynamic images into a gallery, so if a plugin is available that can do both of these tasks, that’s great too.

Thank you - and happy new year to all.