Comments Causing Horizontal Scroll in Mobile

Hi,

On mobile portrait, I had a big problem with horizontal scrolling. I isolated the issue to Wordpress comments that had more than either one or two nested levels. On my old theme, this isn’t an issue, but it’s an issue in Bricks. That’s because, on my old theme, replies are directly below the original comments, so they don’t creep to the right.

Only the posts with a lot of comments are affected. Is there a fix for this, or is it a bug?

Below is the code I added to stop the horizontal scrolling. However, it cuts off comments on the right side, even when I reduce the mobile font size to 14px.

The code (per page or sitewide):

html, body {
width: 100%;
overflow-x: hidden;
}

Thanks.

Hi @MonkeyJedi,

Thanks for reporting this.

I’ve noted the problem in our system and it will be resolved.

Thanks. For now, just lowering font size and pushing it all to the left. I’ll keep an eye out in updates.

We’re probably going to make it work like Twenty Twenty One does it. They don’t indent further after 3 levels, and on mobile there is no indentation at all.

I guess it would work something like Reddit in the ideal scenario, but that’s a bit of an overkill for WordPress.

OK. Nice. I had it on Neve earlier. On mobile, it’s just one column. Looks nice.

Hi,
i’ve the some problem in mobile.
I just purchase bricks 2 day ago, do you have any solution?

Another issue is the footer don’t fix to the bottom, have space after. I use the template footer to create it and don’t work.