Allow to use multiple remote templates

Ideally we’d be able to use templates from multiple URLs, not just one.

84 Likes

Yes, BUT only if there is a good filtering system to allow selection/restriction of multiple libraries at once :+1:

2 Likes

I would like to see this also. Filtering enhanced is a must.

1 Like

Would love to see this happen!

Definitely needs to happen

+1 agree. Especially with tools like maven / frames that’s important.

Totally agreed. Hopefully this will come soon enough for us. With so many third-party templating systems released in the last few months it’s become even more pressing.

1 Like

Can’t wait for this :smiley:
Multiple design sets started to appear and either import or constantly to switch between is the way to go at the moment which isn’t very convenient.

1 Like

this would make my life so easy + support the ongoing evolution of the bricks add on community. Nothing like small functional improvements that make things work more seamlessly :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, please make this so.

1 Like

I agree, currently, I use BricksDesignSet URL for my templates, but would like to also keep the bricks default template URL and any other feature template URLS.

1 Like

Indeed, this feature will make switching templates libraries easier. For now, we just need to go to settings and change the url and password every time. It is not efficient.

Well, I won’t mention “the other” (just check my tagline), but I want to see the support for MULTIPLE templates at once please.

Even if there was a way to add what libraries we wanted and only then activate as needed

Yes, please make it happen. :grinning:

wow this is still not possible? 1.6 hopefully? :confused:

Totally makes sense. This needs more attention. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any response from the Brx team?

It’s a feature request, not a bug report, so there’ll generally be no responses. Feature requests in the forum are similar to the ideas board.

1 Like

Yes, please make this possible. It’s a needed feature in my opinion, not a nice-to-have one. Thank you!