Allow to use multiple remote templates

I recently purchased multiple design sets and I started searching Help as I thought surely I was missing something when I saw there was no way to access more than one set of remote templates at a time. I also vote for this as a must have. This is also going to be costing Bricks developers money, as people are going to hold off on purchasing more than one design set if there is no way to easily access more than one at a time. This is a real downer.

3 Likes

+1 for this! I purchased Fancy Bricks but now I can’t use Frames.

Keep on voting :slight_smile:

so an obviously needed and mandatory feature will only get a rework if enough votes happen? but other with same “low” amount get a “in progress”? that’s a bit strange i must admit.

To be fair, this seems like it should be pretty much a fundamental functionality (read: required) for the application given the number of extensions / external design libraries provided to Bricks users in the recent ecosystem. At this point it’s nearly impossible to efficiently use more than one Bricks library (which also likely hinders your third-party developers with lower sales than they may otherwise receive). It’s been voted on a number of times though including my vote from December soon after it was publicized. :slight_smile: I am hopeful this will perhaps come with 1.8 or another version soon.

1 Like

Any updates on this…. its been awhile and more and more remote templates sources are offered. Any ways to get an ETA on this functionality?

1 Like

Now you can!

Yabe Ukiyo: The Remote Templates Manager Plugin for Bricks.

1 Like

Thanks - bought it last week - really excellent

1 Like

Thank you. It means a lot to us.