Add More than 1 remote template library

Hey guys,

It would be great if we could add more than 1 remote template source, as for now, you have to choose which single source you are going to import the templates from, but with more libraries coming up these days and in the future, it would be great if we could add as many sources as we want.

Cheers,
Maxime

110 Likes

Yes, yes…yes! This is what is needed!

Don’t know how to upvote this :nerd_face:

3 Likes

@AndreGroenewald Just click on the heart icon :wink:

1 Like

I agree.

Those sources should be selectable from a dropdown from within the Template UI. I don’t want all the templates from different sources mix all together.

5 Likes

Yup, this needs to be changed. Seemed odd that you could only use 1 set of remote templates.

2 Likes

Yes, I am thinking too about using several template libraries, so it would be nice to have more options.

2 Likes

Yes, please add this feature, it’s much needed.

1 Like

Just noting this is a duplicate (so the upvotes can be combined :slightly_smiling_face:)

8 Likes

I also want this is really helpfull

For template importing:

I would also like to see some sort of regex like bulk class rename functionality. When importing templates this could allow me to update the class names to be consistent across my entire site.

I would also like the option to be able to overwrite the classes on template import if the template already has been imported before (this is helpful is situations where the template has been updated in the library and I want to bring the updates into my website).

I hope everyone in this thread has voted on this feature request here, please do so if not yet: Ideas – Bricks

1 Like

Hi @maximebeguin

I built a workaround so you can add more than 1 remote template source.

Yabe Ukiyo: The Remote Templates Manager Plugin for Bricks.