Yo! Japa — Website for a Japanese cuisine restaurant in Brazil

Hello everyone, this is another project that I’m delighted to be working on using Bricks.

The website design was created in Figma and then transferred to the web using Bricks. Customization was done entirely with Bricks, along with a bit of JavaScript and motion.page for interactions.

Furthermore, the backend has been fully customized. Soon, I’ll be able to show it to you here, and the client and their design team will have great ease in managing the project and making changes without compromising the quality of the final product.

The project is in its final stage, 99% complete, with only a few basic tasks and future optimizations remaining for the project as a whole.

You can access the project through the link: https://yojapa.com and Seja um franqueado — Yo!Japa

I’m also open to future projects, and you can reach me via email at: eduardo@orizo.digital.

6 Likes

Very nice simple design, I like that very much. Also the animations.
What drives me crazy is the Smooth Scroller… That makes the website unusable for me.
I like to scroll fast and with the SmoothScroller I never get where I want…

2 Likes

Very nice page.

But I also don’t like the slow scrolling. But maybe that is just me (and tobias).

Cheers

Patric

1 Like

Pro Slider FTW :slightly_smiling_face:

Just a note that the menu overlay isn’t currently accessible, when it opens ideally the focus would move into the overlay so the content inside is reachable by keyboard. Currently it stays on the page content.

2 Likes

Stunning! Very good, I suppose you used motionpage, right? If so, happy to see that it works so well with bricks slide-in menu.

The only drawback for me is the scrolling, too. Not a fan of it. But otherwise, good job :slight_smile:

2 Likes

+1 for scrolling removal :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello everyone, thank you for the feedback :grinning:. We have already made several improvements to our current website and will soon be implementing new updates, including the one mentioned by @wplit.

Regarding the smooth scroll, we will not remove it, but we have adjusted its duration to make it faster.

We have also removed the smooth scroll for mobile devices as we realized it was not functioning optimally. This decision was based on internal analyses.

In our project, we are using the following technologies:

• Bricksextras
  • Motion.page (for most of the animations, while others were developed exclusively with JavaScript)
  • The SEO Framework
  • Fluent Forms
  • Litespeed (for caching and optimizations).

To customize the dashboard, we use CSS, JavaScript, and PHP.

Lovely. Well done. Scrolling experience needs to go, though.

Very smooth very attractive, very nice.