Woocommerce Product price filter min-max price

Hi @luistinygod !
Could you improove the price filter widget?

Now only works manually the slider between min. and max. prices, and cant change it dynamically from lowest price and highest prices products.

And another problems are

• Cant automatically the language like shop language
  • Doesn’t change the price currency to the shop’s default currency. Only work with dollar.

2 Likes

It would be nice if the brick builder automatically detects and displays the price range in the price filter.

Ideally, I would like to change the range from $lowest_price_item – $highest_price_item if that makes sense.

Woocommerce price widget does that and starts from 10 USD - check woocommerce_price_filter_widget_step at page
WooCommerce Code Reference

2 Likes

If you still have that problem with min max prices… i fixed it untill the suport does it… (because they kinda ignore it).

1. Download the modified file from: https://craftyteam.ro/woocommerce-products-filter.zip
  2. Go to /wp-content/themes/bricks/includes/woocommerce/elements/ and rename the original file woocommerce-products-filter.php to woocommerce-products-filter_original.php
  3. Extract the archive and paste the file to /wp-content/themes/bricks/includes/woocommerce/elements/

Have fun!

Hi, I downloaded this, but it’s giving me 0’s for the min max field.

Do I need to put any data in the min/max fields for this to work?

Yes you have to. The biggest problem is the prices values are manual editing! When you start your webshop you know the lowest and highest prices and set it. But every time in the future, when you add a new product what is has higher or lower price, you have to go back to the filter editor and change the values.

@thomas could you implement the automatic min-max prices to the next release? We are waiting months ago, and the woocommerce section is not enough focus point to the dev team. :pensive: (the another Sam thing is the full filter section. It was the highest voted feature but we are waiting from 2021 and it is only the planned side…

I need that too. :slight_smile:
Or you can let us call function from min and max value and we can get the min/max price programmatically. :wink:
And I really need to set prefix/suffix of price. :slight_smile: It’s the easiest way to set currency. :slight_smile:

Hi, Yes its a very needed improvement for woo users !
Feels that this little filter has been under seen.

Also pleaaase :

• adding an incrementation for the price range
  • Using woo price format for thousand separators

That would be super neat!
Thank you!

1 Like