Woocommerce - Product images are not displayed in the preview

I’m currently testing to create a Woocommerce shop in Bricks. If I add a product image to the product creation in Woocommerce, it is displayed in the preview in Bricks.
As soon as I add one or more product gallery images, neither the product image nor the gallery is displayed in the preview. If I move the mouse over the empty white space in the preview, the name of the product image is displayed and I can open it in the lightbox.
Is this due to Bricks or Woocommerce?
I’ve looked at many guides on Woocommerce and everything is so easy there.

Hi Siegbert,

this is probably the same problem as here and is related to the latest WooCommerce version ( 6.1.0), which contains a bug .

In WooCommerce 6.0.0 everything should be fine. You can download the 6.0.0 version at the bottom of this page: WooCommerce (advanced view) – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

Best regards,
timmse

Hello Timmse,
that’s a bang!!!
It works.
You won’t believe how many hours I’ve spent with this problem.
Thank you very much.
That’s what I call support.
Siegbert

1 Like

I had the issue too.

I rolled back to the Woo 6.0.0 then everything works fine. Wait for their next release.

I also made a comment for them and they have note of it and will be sending a fix on the next roll-out. You can see my comment here: jQuery Error in v6.1 | WordPress.org

I am wondering if this is already fixed- I have WooCommerce version 7.0.0 and have some issues with lightbox for the product image and some jQuery scripts that are not working