Woocommerce Notices Element

When creating templates for anything related to woocommerce the woo notices appear all the way at the top of the page. This works if you do not use a sticky overlay header. It would be nice to have an element that displays the woo notices so that we can decide where they will show on woo templates instead of at the top of the pages. Its been the one problem when making a woo website

21 Likes

The most elegant way to do this would be to display a check mark icon on the button when the add to cart button is clicked successfully, or an add success alert text.

1 Like

That is actually a fantastic idea. Now I just gotta figure that out! haha

1 Like

Only need to give success feedback on the button. No need for pop-ups and these outdated solutions.

Yes, please add something to make these ugly pop-up go away. They are currently also pinned on top of the page, which destroys any page-design, which is using a 100(d)vh container.

1 Like

I fully support this. We need the ability to flexibly configure all WC notifications. I’ve been looking for a solution to this problem for a long time. Shall we do it? )

1 Like

This is a really important feature.
It would be great if we could call WooCommerce Notices using dynamic tags and customize them.
For example, we can use these dynamic tags in widgets like button or heading and customize them.

Now bricks has introduced popup, so it would be really cool to be able to display WooCommerce Notices in popup.

2 Likes

+1 for this!! Until the feature is added, Bricks is completely useless for me for WooCommerce. It utterly destroys layouts - please can this be added to the list of priorities - I’m surprised it hasn’t been more requested? Maybe people aren’t using overly complex layouts for Woo sites?

1 Like

I agree! :+1: I’ve turned those notifications off completely for now.

add_filter( 'wc_add_to_cart_message_html', '__return_false' );

add_filter( 'woocommerce_cart_item_removed_notice_type', '__return_false' );

+1 for this. An essential widget. Or at least like Elementor, there is a Template for us to customize with Notices Widget. Bricks - Woocommerce was near perfect, just missing Notices.

Where you added that code?.. I have this same issue with my sticky header.

1 Like

could you tell where to add this code please?

so i have disabled all notices via brick settings under woocommerce.
While they do disapper from the basket page, they do REPPEAR at the checkout page for no reason.
Is there a way to disable this completely?

The code is added in the funciton.php file