WIP: Relevanssi Post Excerpts disappear in load more call search page

On Bricks 1.9.8

An issue I found is queries with pagination/load more, excerpts for posts on page 2+ or load more are missing the auto excerpts.

Disabling Relevanssi plugin and those missing auto excerpts on page 2+ are then again displayed. This happens on the blog post page. (search page using a search template works fine)

FYI I have brought this issue up with the Relevanssi plugin developer as well and says it works fine with other page builders so thinks it may be a Bricks issue:

@timmse are you able to reproduce this error or should I send in a support request with my site details?

Hi Tom,
Sorry for the delayed reply.

Please send temporary login credentials and a link to this thread to help@bricksbuilder.io using the email address you used during the purchase, and we’ll be happy to take a look :slight_smile:

Best regards,
timmse

Just updated to Bricks 1.10.1. I just tested this out on my search page using a bricks button with a load more condition. From my testing it still doesn’t display the auto excerpt generated from the Relevanssi plugin. If the post has an actual excerpt it will display that though.

Regularly I am using WP Gridbuilder for the search text filter and load more button. As we talked about before, this only has issues with auto excerpts on page 2 when the text filter is blank. If the filter contains text then auto excerpts are displayed on page 2 of a load more.

Hi Tom,
Thanks for the info!

Unfortunately, the thread was incorrectly marked as solved. The task is still in progress. Sorry for the confusion :v:

1 Like