WIP: Filters don't work with jetengine CPT

Hi,

On a test site, I tried brick filters, but this didn’t work.
I use jetengine to create a CPT.
On the radio filter element, I set a custom taxonomy as a source, it is displayed, but the counts are all 0.

https://www.marmande-musique.fr/test

Thanks.

Hi Laurent,
Thanks so much for your report!

Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce the issue. Have you clicked the “Update Filter Index” button after setting up the filter?

Best regards,
timmse

Hi,

I have that error:

Erreur de la base de données WordPress : [Table ‘marmdktx_marmandemusique.kdz_bricks_filters_index’ doesn’t exist]
SELECT filter_value, filter_value_display, filter_value_id, filter_value_parent, COUNT(DISTINCT object_id) AS count FROM kdz_bricks_filters_index WHERE filter_id = 'qhgtle' GROUP BY filter_value, filter_value_display, filter_value_id, filter_value_parent

Erreur de la base de données WordPress : [Table ‘marmdktx_marmandemusique.kdz_bricks_filters_index’ doesn’t exist]
SELECT filter_value, filter_value_display, filter_value_id, filter_value_parent, COUNT(DISTINCT object_id) AS count FROM kdz_bricks_filters_index WHERE filter_id = 'qhgtle' GROUP BY filter_value, filter_value_display, filter_value_id, filter_value_parent

I try to re install brcks, i have this error:
WordPress database error: [Table ‘marmdktx_marmandemusique.kdz_bricks_filters_index’ doesn’t exist]
SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM kdz_bricks_filters_index``

Hi @Laurent ,

Seems like the index table was not created due to certain reasons.
Are you using MariaDB?
Please send admin access to help@bricksbuilder.io and include this forum thread as a reference.

Regards,
Jenn

Hi @Laurent ,

As per my email reply, it’s a bug that the index table is not created in certain server environments.
We just tackled it and the fix will be in the next release.
Thanks.

Regards,
Jenn

1 Like