WIP: Custom Authentication Pages (Login) when WordPress is installed in domain/folder/ (Not Working)

Custom Authentication Pages do not work when configured on a WordPress that is installed on a Domain/folder. However, it works fine when configured only on one domain.
For example at www.domainname.com/mifolder (Does not work) and www.domainname.com (YES Works)

They should review this

Kind regards

Hi Antonio,
Thanks so much for your report!

Would you be so kind as to send temporary login credentials and a link to this thread to help@bricksbuilder.io using the email address you used during the purchase?

Best regards,
timmse

1 Like

Hello timmse, I have just sent you an email with the website URL and access credentials.

Kind regards

@timmse Any update on this? I have the same issue

Hi Manny,
Unfortunately, we have not received an email from Antionio (it may have ended up in spam and, therefore, got lost).

Would you be so kind as to send temporary login credentials and a link to this thread to help@bricksbuilder.io using the email address you used during the purchase?

Hello, I just resended the email with the access credentials again.

1 Like

Hi @solucionindividual,

Thank you for sharing access,

Iā€™m also able to replicate the issue and have added this to our internal bug tracker!

1 Like

Has this problem been solved?

Kind regards

Thanks for your answer. Until now he had not received a concise response. I will not speak on this topic again.

Thank you
Kind regards
Anthony