WIP: Blog posts cannot be analyzed by RankMath

Bricks Version: 1.4
Browser: Chrome 101

Blog posts can currently NOT be analyzed by RankMath.

For testing purposes, we switched to 2021 theme and the RankMath analysis works.

Thanx in advance for your help and hopefully a quick fix.
Otherwise I can NOT use RankMath with Bricks.

1 Like

Recommendation by RankMath:
Share the following link and they will be able to integrate the content analysis API into their theme: Rank Math Content Analysis API for Theme & Plugin Developers

Would be nice, if it worked with pages built with Bricks too.
But integration with RankMath for pages is already on the RoadMap, if I am right.

Big Thanx in advance for integration :slight_smile: :pray:

2 Likes

Hi Joachim,
Thanks so much for your report!

I was able to reproduce the issue and added it to our bug tracker. There is already a Rank Math integration, but the content isn’t recognized correctly anymore which is a bug and leads to the focus keyword errors.

Ps: You do not have to mention us every time, I see either way when there is a new post :wink:

Best regards,
timmse

sorry for mentioning/tagging :face_with_peeking_eye:

I removed the tags…

The issue is still unresolved in 1.4.0.2 and 1.5beta :frowning:

Thought this issue would be solved with 1.4…

Hey Joachim,
exactly, that’s why the post hasn’t been marked as “SOLVED” yet.

Unfortunately, I can’t tell you exactly when the problem will be fixed.

Best regards,
timmse

2 Likes

I know, what WIP and SOLVED means :slight_smile:

It is really disappointing not to get this issue solved asap.
This one is crititcal for my website as I want to add more blog posts but without RankMath Analysis the whole process is much more complicated and effortful.

Maybe you and Thomas can put this topic to target a bit quicker as it was planned originally :wink:
I am sure you can :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like to use the Content AI functionality for RankMath which is currently not possible.
I paid some money to use this function, but Bricks makes it impossible since months to use it.
I focus on inbound marketing, so SEO and content optimization is a huge point to me.
Now my website is fast, but I can not optimize with Rank Math because it is not working :frowning: :frowning:

Totally frustrating since 4 months

The screenshot is from TODAY (newest RankMath version, but UNUSABLE for content)

1 Like

This issue only occurs, if BricksBuilder/Editor is enabled for Blog Posts.
If Bricks Editor is disabled for Blog Posts, RankMath shows values for Posts as they should.

Bug can be closed from my perspective.

Check this setting, if Rank Math is not working correctly, set OFF for Bricks Editor for Posts:

1 Like

I am wondering if there is some knowledge/solution for this scenario:

I am having different rank using Bricks vs the native 2023 theme. In the case of Bricks and a post in Gutenberg (Bricks template pulls in gutenberg data) the RankMath plugin doesn’t recognize image alt tags, headings and a few more. When the 2023 theme is on the data/keywords are being recogized by RankMath…

Any tips?

Thank you for Bricks–greatetst thing that happened to Wordpress since Wordpress.

@joachim.auster - Good find on the solution for blog posts. That worked for me too. Thanks!

However, this of course doesn’t help with pages, products, or any other custom post type that is created with bricks

@timmse - I can confirm the bug still exists in version 1.8.3. I don’t see this on your roadmap…is it instead still being tracked as a bug?

1 Like

The task is still in progress. That’s why the title is still WIP = work in progress.

Running into the same issue, but looking forward to a solution!

Any ETA on this?
Prefer to use rank math for all sites I work with, but wondering if this will persist long?

Also wondering if Yoast works better?

@tjockis doesn’t work with Yoast either, same error of not analyzing content

@timmse the work that has been in progress for 19 months, is it going to fix the issue with the Yoast plugin as well?

1 Like

Hi @ssadiq,
Welcome to the forum!

Yes, Yoast is included in this task. Unfortunately, I still can’t tell when this will be fixed.