WIP: Background Image 'Custom' Controls Not Showing

Bricks Version: 1.3.6
Browser: Chrome latest

Hey chaps,

When selecting a custom background image control in a breakpoint lower than desktop i.e. custom background position or custom background size the box to adjust the custom value does not show.

Video:

Thank you!

Hi Michael,

sorry but i cannot reproduce the issue. Please try to reload the entire tab, add another container and see if the options show up.

We had a problem in Bricks 1.3.5 beta, but that was solved in the final 1.3.5 release. Maybe something got messed up in between…

Let me know if adding a new container solves the issue.

Best regards,
timmse

Bricks Version : 1.3.6
Browser : Brave latest

Hi Stefan + Michael,

Confirming. As Michael describes is also with me background image custom controls are not displayed.

Thank you and best wishes!

1 Like

Thanks @HeroRox for confirming :+1:

@timmse I just created a new page, a new container, and the issue still proceeds.

I will ping an email to help bud as have another issue too :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey there. I’m still getting this error where X Axis and Y Axis don’t show when I change Background position to “custom”.
For input fields to show, I need to close and open “Background” tab and then it works like intended.

Itried this on 1.3.6 and also on 1.3.7 beta.

Hi Matej,

right, we are still working on it. But as a temporary workaround, closing and opening again or switching between breakpoint should work.

Best regards,
timmse

Hi,
thank you for your response. Yes, closing/opening will work for now, it is easy quick workaround.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Matej