Welcome to the Forum

Hi i Am Sophia Angle Working from Last 5 years in SEO. Great to See all the Senior members here. Thanks

Hello Bricks friends!

I am from Moscow. I really liked Bricks Builder. I want to transfer all my sites to Bricks.
And Iā€™m looking for a website developer. It will be good if you speak Russian. Because I donā€™t speak English well.

Hey everybody,
Alessio from Rome, Italy. Nice to meet you, at least virtually.

Iā€™m a web designer freelance and Iā€™m really enjoying building my clientsā€™ websites with Bricks, you guys rock!

Looking forward to partecipating in this community :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Alessio

1 Like

:heart_eyes: feliz de encontrar este sitio!!

No posts since May, so Hi!!! I much prefer bricks to elementor. After using it exclusively for the last few months, Iā€™d like to see customization of element buttons easier (oneā€™s inside forms, sliders, ext), more ready to go hover and click effects on buttons nav, and Idk if itā€™s just me, but when I save a section as a template to reuse and then spawn it, the sections is blank, even though when I saved it, it was full of stuff!

Thanks guys love this thang!

Nice to be here. Iā€™m MK WP Nomad from Twitter / X

Hey everybody,
Itā€™s nice to be here!

Yep, me too, glad to be here.
BTW, how do I mark a topic as ā€˜closed/solvedā€™?

Hey fellow web developers,

I just wanted to share my recent experience with migrating my clientā€™s pet website from Elementor to Bricks Builder, and I must say, Iā€™m absolutely thrilled with the results so far!

Iā€™ve been using Elementor for quite some time, and while itā€™s a powerful tool, I felt the need for something more flexible and dynamic. Thatā€™s when I stumbled upon Bricks Builder, and let me tell you, itā€™s been a game-changer.

The transition process was surprisingly smooth, and I found Bricks Builderā€™s interface to be incredibly user-friendly. The drag-and-drop functionality is top-notch, and I love how seamlessly it integrates with WordPress. Plus, the range of customization options is just what I needed to bring my clientā€™s pet website to life.

Share your insights and tips ā€“ Iā€™m always looking to learn and improve my workflow.

Thanks,
Mukesh

1 Like

Hello Everyone! Greetings from Indonesia.

I am very excited to join the community!