SOLVED: Weekday/ Time Condition combination not working

I am referring to this forum entry:
How to render an element with mutiple conditions time & date? - How To - Bricks Community Forum (bricksbuilder.io)

Objective is to render an element in the following situations:
Monday to Thursday up to 07:00
Monday to Thursday from to 16:00
Friday from 11:00
Saturday
Sunday

Result:
When I combine several condition-sets that include day/time conditions - the time condition of the following set seems to supersede all other time conditions:
Day==Friday AND Time >=11

What I mean by this is that the element will always render after 11:00 irrespective of the Day condition or of what has been used in other condition-sets.

These 2 condition-sets have been tried:

Hi Claudius,
Thanks so much for your report!

We are currently working on a bug, in which the combination of multiple AND + OR condition sets results in strange behavior. This bug might be the reason why your conditions are not working as expected.

I’ll add this thread to the existing bug task and let you know when we’ve included the fix so you can test it again.

Best regards,
timmse

1 Like

Hi Claudius,
We’ve fixed the multiple AND + OR bug in Bricks 1.7 beta, now available as a manual download in your Bricks account: Account – Bricks

Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues.

Best regards,
timmse

1 Like

Hi timmse, seems I’m having a related issue. I want to hide something if it’s Saturday or Sunday. Setting them individually with only one condition works, but when I add another with an OR operand, the condition stops working. Here’s what I have:

you have the logic wrong.

You need to use AND between the conditions. Using the “+” next to the dustbin rather than the “+” at the top next to Condition.

1 Like

Alan is right. The difference between OR / AND is that AND evaluates both conditions must be true for the overall condition to be true.

The OR evaluates one condition must be true for the overall condition to be true.