How to render an element with mutiple conditions time & date?

Hi @alanj and @MartinWB - thanks for replying! After fiddling around with the conditions I realized that my first approach above did not work. It is quite difficult to test.

a) One thing I found out was that for time conditions, you need to check that the WordPress instance is actually running on the correct timezone - in my case AMSTERDAM did not really work, I had to use UTC+1.

EDIT: Right now I am uncertain that the WP time-settings are recognised in Bricks. When I use the UTC time my conditions work as expected, as soon as I enter ‘local’ (server) time - things do not respond correctly…

b) I had problems in defining conditions-sets that use 2 ‘in-between’ expressions such as:
(day>=Mo. AND day<=Th.) AND (time<=08:00 AND time>=17:00)
This did not really work as expected. Instead I had to use the following:
(day>=Mo. AND day<=Th. AND time<=08:00) OR (day>=Mo. AND day<=Th. AND time>=17:00)

I have attached an image of the complete conditional expression that I am currently testing.

As to your replies: In my opinion, you can only add ‘AND’ in a conditon-set through the “+” at the bottom of an existing condition. In-between condition sets you can only add an ‘OR’.

Thanks for the help.