WAIT: Woo messages on the Cart Page

Browser: Chrome 110
URL: Link to a page that illustrates this issue
Video: Short screen recording that illustrates this issue (free tool: jam.dev)

[Please describe this bug in as much detail as possible so we can replicate & debug this bug]

Hi Guys

Bizarrely when I then visit the cart page, all the added to cart messages come at once, at the top, too.

I was using LiteSpeed Cache but turned it off right now as I’m not sure how compatible is it with Bricks Woocommerce stuff, I’ve only used it on non-Woo sites so far.

I assume I need this area in the cart or I won’t see any messages from Woo, but how can I stop it showing previous add to cart messages, from the mini cart upon visiting?

TIA

Hi Rob,
Thanks so much for your report!

Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce the issue. Would you be so kind as to provide a live link and a screencast using https://jam.dev showing and explaining what’s happening?

Best regards,
timmse

Course, here you go Stefan: Jam

You can see the basket near the end of the video, typically the dropdown one worked this time and the products are showing in there…

The add to cart feels extremely slow, but I appreciate that could be to do with hosting settings. Could the messages on the basket also be that?

Hi Rob,
I can’t give you a general answer as to why it is so slow - does it change anything if you activate “ajax add to cart” (Bricks & WooCommerce Settings)?

Regarding the cart and the notices: I can confirm that there seems to be a problem there when using the Bricks notice element. However, the problem should also be solved by enabling “ajax add to cart”. Can you check this again?