Browser: Chrome 110
OS: macOS / Windows / Linux / etc.
I’m using a Bricks Query Loop, and inside the loop I have added a Heading element.
In the Heading element, I’m using the dynamic data tag:
{post_title}
Initially, the dynamic post title displays correctly as a heading. However, after some time, the dynamic data seems to automatically convert to plain text/static text instead of remaining as dynamic data.
Expected Behavior
The {post_title} dynamic data should remain dynamic and continue displaying the current post title from the Query Loop.
For example, if the loop is displaying different posts, the Heading should dynamically show each post’s title:
-
Post 1 → Post 1 Title
-
Post 2 → Post 2 Title
-
Post 3 → Post 3 Title
The dynamic {post_title} tag should not be converted into plain/static text.
Actual Behavior
After some time, {post_title} is automatically converted to plain text, so it no longer behaves as dynamic data inside the Query Loop.
