WAIT: Megamenu problem with the Winden plugin (TailWind)

When I create a megamenu and I’m using winden, it seems that it doesn’t place the container well at full width, If I resize the screen if it places it well, at that moment, it seems that it doesn’t calculate the position correctly when loading the page, I leave a small video for you see what I mean

Browser: Chrome 110
URL: Link to a page that illustrates this issue
Video: Short screen recording that illustrates this issue (free tools: birdeatsbug.com or jam.dev)

[Please describe this bug in as much detail as possible so we can replicate & debug this bug]

Hey @sabiertas,

thanks for your report.

I would guess that Winden adds some styles which break the mega menu functionality. But without having a look at the actual site that’s just guessing. So if you can provide me with a link to a site having this issue I’m happy to have a look (tried the link from the video but that does not seem to work).

Best,

André

Thanks for your answer, you can’t see the page because it’s a local server, but you can see the megamenu problem on a site that I’m building with the beta version and that needed the megamenu. The site is

https://edinumen.solucionesabiertas.site

I think the problem must be that the tailwind styles, since they are not in production, take time to load and the js has calculated the position beforehand, but it’s something that occurs to me, I don’t know if that’s it

Hey @sabiertas,

I don’t know how exactly Winden works and have never used Tailwind within WordPress – actually never used it at all :sweat_smile:. But looking at the dev tools I would also guess that it’s a Tailwind dev vs. prod problem.

Maybe you can try it with production styles and see if the issue persists.

Best,

André