WAIT: Every page dissapear after seo yoast plugin update

This happend to me two times. After simple seo yoast update every bricks builder content on pages dissapear. Only homepage remains.

I think this is more complicated problem, please contact me and i will share whole page for internal testing.

Hi Tomasz,
Thanks so much for your report!

We have not received any further reports on this yet, which would be the case with a widely used plugin like Yoast if there was a general problem.

Would you please send access data, a link to this thread + a screencast showing the behavior to help@bricksbuilder.io?

Best regards,
timmse

I think the basy way is to give you the copy of the whole site.
Then you just need to click update to yoast (and other plugins for text one by one)
After each update you need to check if content on any other page than home has dissapear.

Let me know how i can send to you a copy of whole site? I can make a package using all in one wp migration or classic data base + files.

An accessible installation (staging or in a subdomain) would be the best solution, allowing our devs to access it.

When you’re ready, send the access data and a link to this thread to help@bricksbuilder.io. Thanks!

Problem evolved after automatic wordpress security update bricks pages are cleared.
The pages exist but the are empty.

Now im in data base update and i can’t get to the wp admin before data base udpate.
Any idea how to skip Database update required screen?

Maybe this:

This is no loop problem, after I accept the update message disappears with the update bricks pages too. I will make backup site for tests.

For now i block all updates