WAIT: Endless saving loop

Bricks Version: 1.5.7
Browser: Firefox dev edition

Save changes forever

It’s rotating for 15 mins. I did not move away from my machine. I was working on the page when this happened. No other pages were open.

And I already have found the cause of this bug accidentally. While submitting this bug report I wanted to know what version of bricks I’m using (which is 1.5.7) so to confirm I created another browser tab to go to appearance and see the bricks version but the WP login screen came. I logged in. Went back to the page and clicked save again. This time it saved.

Weird thing is why was I logged out? I was working on the page when it happened. @matejmohar had faced this endless saving loop bug though he is not sure if he was also logged out or not but refreshing the page solved the saving loop for him. I didn’t wanted to refresh because of fear of losing changes.

Please see to this.

1 Like

Happened to me once as well. Weirdly and fortunately bricks kept an autosave, although I have it disabled in the settings.

Hi Soum,
Thanks so much for your report!

I have never had this problem before. The question is, how did you get logged out? If we know how it happens, we can certainly fix it. If not, it’s like looking for a needle in a haystack - in the dark.

Best regards,
timmse

I have no idea how I got logged out

Ok. Please get back when you have found a way to reproduce the problem permanently, because otherwise… it’s hard to fix something we cannot see/reproduce :v: