SOLVED: Double css styles | Styles in footer | Bug in the last version

Hello, a bug was noticed on version 1.8.1. All css styles that are set for classes, excluding global ones, are also duplicated in the footer of the site. It feels like the stylesheet is loaded twice - in the header and in the footer.

This has been noticed on the order of 10 sites. If you go back to version 1.8, then there is no such thing.

1 Like

Hey Oleg,

thanks for your report.

I was able to reproduce the issue and added it to our bug tracker.

Best,

André

2 Likes

Hi Oleg,
We’ve fixed this bug in Bricks 1.8.2, now available as a one-click update in your WordPress Dashboard.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues.

Best regards,
timmse

@timmse Hi Timmse,

This is happening again in 1.9.7.1

These are applied on a custom class and the class styles are assigned using the UI. This card (news-card) is a template that is being called using the “Template” element. Even if I insert it directly without using a template element, it still does the same thing.

This happens whether we are in a loop or not. Happy to create a staging copy if you need to test this.

Hi Riyad,
Welcome to the forum.

Not only since Bricks 1.9.7.1 :wink: There are already (several) more recent reports on this, and we are still working on a solution:

2 Likes

well that’s good to know to be honest, so it’s being looked at and all. :slight_smile:

Apologies for posting here, I tried to find other threads about this issue but I think I missed that one.