WAIT: Custom CSS text cursor / caret disappears

Browser: Chrome 110
OS: macOS / Windows / Linux / etc.
URL: Link to a page that illustrates this issue
Video: Short screen recording that illustrates this issue (free tool: jam.dev)

When typing custom css in the custom css panel, sometimes the caret just disappears while typing. Most of the times it is when adding parenthesis “()” : as soon as you add the first one, Bricks interprets this as something it needs to process, and therefore the cursor focus goes somewhere else (where ?), or just disappears. Therefore the code writing is interrupted, which is very annoying.

It also happens if (while writing custom CSS) :

  • adding “!important” : as soon as I type “!” or if I validate the auto-suggestion (using Tab) then the caret leaves
  • changing a computational value in a “calc()” formula : the caret disappears

Might also be related to Advanced Themer’s options I couldn’t say.

Hey @AnLip,

this will be tough to replicate I feel. Can you record a video showing how you replicate the issue, but make sure that all plugins and custom scripts are disabled, just in case.

Please also try in another browser to see if it’s the same.

Thank you,
Matej