WAIT: Builder can't move Containers in Structure Panel

Bricks Version: 1.5
Browser: Chrome 90
URL: https://i.imgur.com/z8PbGTl.mp4

When I try to move my Containers in BricksBuilder’s Structure Panel they won’t update, Containers stay put. Tried on different Browser but I seem to get the same problem. Is this intentional or a bug?

Hi Dennis,
Welcome to the forum, and thanks for reaching out!

Which version are you currently using? Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce the issue using Bricks 1.5 or the current 1.5.1 RC. Both versions have been available for quite some time, and so far, we have not received any report.

Does the move generally not work with any element, or only with certain ones?

Best regards,
timmse

Hey, I use Bricks 1.5. I used multiple browser and the same problem on all. I can move elements within elements but no element on the root layer.

Sounds like a plugin conflict to me. Can you check the console for errors?

No errors in console, I barely have any Plugins installed

Strange indeed. Sorry for assuming, it’s just where most builder issues come from.

I’m guessing next steps are, if you can, sending the team an email to help@bricksbuilder.io with login credentials so they can check it out for themselves. Probably include a link to this forum post for reference.

P.S. I’m not a part of the Bricks team. I’m just trying to help out. :slight_smile: You’re also free to wait for next steps from someone from the team.

2 Likes

I just created a new page, everything works there just fine. I don’t know why exactly but only on that one page moving elements seems to be bugged.

Yeah, that sounds like a potential bug to me. Since it’s only reproducible on one page, you’re probably going to need to give the team access to either your main site or a copy of the site so they can see exactly what’s going on with that particular page.

Hey Dennis,
please send us access data to help@bricksbuilder.io, a link to this thread and a hint on which page the problem occurs. Otherwise, we will not get anywhere at this point :slight_smile: