WAIT: Blank canvas in builder - 1.6b

Bricks Version: 1.6b
Browser: Chrome Versión 107.0.5304.110
Deactivated all plugins

In staging installation, I’ve upgraded to bricks 1.6b. Checked remoted templates :

White canvas in the builder, inspecting there are no errors. Switched php8 to php8.1, didn’t work
Removed bricks and installing 1.6b, didn’t work also

Activated debug mode and php errors → no errors
Installed in local, working a bit and then again blank canvas

It’s weird because all data is rendered in the frontend if I preview it

1 Like

Hi Paulo,
Thanks so much for your report!

Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce the issues. The remote templates are loading fine on different installations. However, the curl 28 error is a known WordPress issue. Maybe this article helps:

As for the empty canvas, please check out the known issues article (keyword Cloudflare rocket loader): Known issues – Bricks Academy

Best regards,
timmse

Hi @timmse,

I’ve already checked the Cloudflare article. I’m not using it. That’s why I’ve tried in local installation also

Hey Paulo,
Are you using the same plugins on different installations?
Please send us login credentials and a link to this thread to help@bricksbuilder.io.

Best regards,
timmse

Credentials sent

Thank you!

Hey Paulo,
Next time, please send the link to your report and a short description of the problem, this will make it easier to assign the access data.

I disabled stack caching, and everything seems to run normally (caching during the build phase is never a good idea). Additionally, I would recommend increasing your memory limit and using HTTPS - even if it is a staging environment.

Best regards,
timmse

Hello @timmse

It’s weird because I’ve tried in local without cache and same issue. I will take a look for increasing the memory aun using https

Thank you!

@timmse not working.

http://bloommarbella-es.stackstaging.com/template/products-archive/?bricks=run

You can check there

Hi Paulo,
It works for me :exploding_head:

@timmse can you try creating a new page and edit it in Bricks?

Having the same issue. All other plugins except bricks disabled, restarted chrome and pc. Still blank canvas. Using Bricks 1.6 beta.

Hey Paulo,
It’s quite confusing. I created a new page a few days ago and I couldn’t edit it afterward. Today I created a new page that I can edit without any problems. The previously created page too…

@Tobsen What kind of server, PHP version, etc. do you use? Which plugins are installed? Are you using any caching?

Updated to 1.6b2 and now it seems working

I’ll report if it happens again, thank you @timmse

1 Like