Using Dynamic data on Countdown timer

Hi @thomas, Can we have dynamic tag for countdown timer please?

6 Likes

Any update on this? @timmse

2 Likes

Did you see this already?

Use Case 1: Countdown Timer With Dynamic Value

Cheers

Patric

@Patric saw that, but was hoping for a native solution. Also I’m using ACPT and I don’t see ACPT in the providers. So, yeah, hoping for this to come soon, but an update on the status would also be appreciated.

Ok, understood.

I don’t have ACPT, but since it is fully integrated in Bricks now, I believe itchy‘s code will also work with the ACPT field.

Cheers

Patric

I am having a hard time understanding this tutorial. I am using ACF custom field in a post type, not option pages. Following this tutorial throws a critical error on the page where the countdown timer is. Has anyone had success with this?

Yes, it worked when I used it some time ago.

What is the error message?

This feature can be very useful. For example, I want to display a WooCommerce sale price countdown on a product page or even a product carousel. That would be really great.

The code itself is quite simple, so I assume your ACF field is empty / no data is coming through and then the following code to format the date etc. does not work.

Can you post please the few code lines that you are using?

Thanks

Patric

The code is only simple if you understand it

It would be great to see the countdown timer have a dynamic date, without it the element is far less useful.

1 Like

+1 for this please - the element looks great, but if you want to add the same countdown across the site then it is not so useful. Thanks :slight_smile:

+1000 for dynamic data on countdown timer @thomas

In the meantime does any one have a more detail tutorial because I’m really not techy and don’t really understand this one : Some Powerful Filter Hooks in Bricks Builder You Might Not Know - Pure Coding Knowledge Sharing Blog

All the best,
Cheers