Using Bricks to edit/update WP user profiles?

Has anyone used Bricks to edit/update WP user profiles?

I kind of just believed Bricks would do it (it’s good at most things, so seemed natural).

There’s a second part to the question. If you have been able to, was that including some additional Custom Fields?

Happily, after a chat with @alanj he introduced me to the Frontend Admin plugin. I’ve been really impress with how easy it is to setup, design a form to edit user profiles (including Custom Fields) and use. V cool.

(Aware I’m talking to myself :rofl:, but hopefully providing helpful into to others in the future)

Out of interest, I tried dropping the form shortcode into a Bricks page and although it showed in the edit page, nothing appeared when I looked via the front end.

Works just fine in a standard WP page.

Haha, you do know there are ‘special’ places for people like you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Glad you got it sorted and good to know frontend admin works well as I want to build out some WASS sites when I get some free time.

@alanj should be known as the membership guy! Got a membership problem, speak to Alan! :facepunch:

1 Like

Did you get this working? I’ve used Frontend Admin successfully in Elementor, and it would be good to know it works with Bricks

Many thanks

I emailed with Shabti, the developer last week. He tells me that Brick integration of Frontend Admin should be pretty imminent. Hope so!