Theme styles / default condition applied

I wish the conditions for a new theme style was set to “etire website” by default with the option to explore the dropdown later on. 99% of the time you set only one style for your project/site. As a novice and even as an experienced ‘Brickster’, you want to setup your first (most of the time your only) style and then see it take effect immediately. Say, you create second, third… in this case sure keep the conditions empty here and go and decide what should happen in terms of conditions for these (second, third ones…).

PS: I guess the same logic would make sense for the condtions of templates. Every first template gets assigned to the entire website by default. Every other (from the same category) gets no conditions set…

I know it’s a minor thing but keeps me confused after sevaral weeks of using Bricks. Imagine the confusion for a new user…

3 Likes

Yes. Even Pro users will need one step to add condition which now they can use to change the entire website condition to whatever they want to set. So no loss for any body but gain for most users.