Template Shortcode Missing CSS in Metabox Settings Page

Hi all, I’ve created a ‘Client Dashboard’ using a Bricks Template (contact form, Price List, Portal Button etc) and styled nicely.

As is suggested by Metabox, I use the PHP Callback function in a Custom HTML Field to get my Bricks Shortcode. However, all CSS is stripped and just the basic HTML is called.

I know I can use an iFrame, with a little CSS and some JS to remove the Admin Bar. However there are a few issue with this.

But the most important of which is, I cannot select Admin Area as an exclude condition for site templates that use ‘whole site’. Currently that’s just the Header and Footer, which are displayed in the iFrame. I have to add tags in the JS to remove them. Which works but there’s still a jump when loading as they appear momentarily then disappear. I can see there being issues with all the Templates I create, which will be a few as it’s a WooCommerce Store. Will I have to add extra tags to remove them all?

I posted on the Metabox Forum and Peter kindly responded, suggesting that the issue lies with Bricks not making the CSS available in the WP Admin area.

Any suggestions or work-arounds greatly appreciated :slight_smile: