SOLVED: Wrong font in breakpoints popup

Custom breakpoint badges are affected as well.

Happens with Google Fonts enabled or disabled.

Color also seems to be off, as there is an invalid value in CSS:

#bricks-breakpoints .header .title:after {
color: currentcolor;
}

Happens in 1.7.3 as well, the only difference being the breakpoint names having the wrong font too when Google Fonts are disabled:

Tested with Chromium browsers on Windows.

1 Like

Hi,
Thanks so much for your report!

Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce the issue. If you inspect the ::after element and then look into the computed values you can see where the font styles come from.

In my case, everything is as it should be. Please test it again with the soon to be released 1.8 beta 2.

Best regards,
timmse

Not fixed in 1.8 beta 2. I suspect it is a Windows-only issue. Tested Chrome, Edge and Firefox. Enabling/disabling Google Fonts has no effect.

Have you had a look there?

@timmse, I have the same problem with 1.8.b2. Looks like the font file Inter.var.woff2 can’t be loaded:

Menlo font is being used, but not loaded:

Computed value:

If I disable the font declaration:

@aljazbz Can you email us some temporary admin login details, so we can have a look at your site to replicate and debug the issue? Please also include the link to this forum post. Thank you :slight_smile:

@aljazbz Thank you so much for confirming the fix via email :slight_smile: Will be part of 1.8-stable.

@HeroRox This seem to be a different issue. Could you share some temporary admin login details with us via email, so I can have a look at your site to replicate and debug the issue?

1 Like

@thomas, I’m on LocalWP. If you like I can set up a live-link !?

We can try. But the “Inter” font issue only happens on your local installation? On your live site(s) it works?

I do not have 1.8b2 on an live site. But I test it now. Just wait a minute…

It is also on live site. Just updated from 1.7.3 to 1.8b2. I send you login credentials via PM.

Hi guys,

We’ve fixed this issue in Bricks 1.8 beta 3, now available as a manual download in your account.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues.

As with any beta release, please do not use it on any production/live website. It is only meant for testing in a local/staging environment.

Hey @timmse, for me the bug is gone. Thank you!

1 Like