SOLVED: WooCommerce Products: query changes are not showing on the canvas

Browser: Chrome 110

Hello everyone,

I’m in the proces of creating another Bricks website but this time i’m using Woocommerce for the first time in Bricks builder. I figured out a lot of things already but now that i’m trying to make a custom products archive page the Bricks products element doesn’t seem to work like it should do for me.

The problem is when applying any filters like: max. 3 products per page, or only show this category, or exclude this product, nothing seems to happen. The product reload but don’t change or appear in a different order. I did manage to get some results by doing it with a custom query like i would with regular posts, but it feels like a weird solution when Bricks has this built in?

I am building a template for Bricks and picked the Woocommerce archive. When i make a regular page the element works one time in preview, but after any change it resets. Only when saved and previewed it shoes up like it should. But i want to make the template, not a regular page.

I just updated to the latest Bricks and Woocommerce release. Any ideas?

Hi,
Thanks so much for your report!

The problem has already been reported in a support ticket - we’re working on it.
On the front end, it should work as expected.

Best regards,
timmse

1 Like

Thanks for your quick response! Good to know this is a known issue and you are working on it. I will just continue building with regular checks on the front-end for the time being.

Has this been fixed yet? I’m still facing the same issue on version 1.9.2

Hi Shebani,
Welcome to the forum!

“WIP” in the post title stands for “work in progress”. As soon as this fix has been released, I’ll update this thread.

Hi guys,

We’ve fixed this issue in Bricks 1.9.4, now available as a one-click update in your WordPress Dashboard.
Changelog: Bricks 1.9.4 Changelog – Bricks

Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues.

Best regards,
timmse