SOLVED: Woocommerce 'add to cart' in shop page loads product page

Bricks Version: 1.5.6
Browser: any

list of products in the shop page, i can set quantities and add to cart.
the product page is loaded when i add a product to the cart, and there i see a notification about the items added.

i suspect this is a bug, adding something to the cart directly from the shop page should not load the product page. a notification is more than welcome in the shop page.

Hi kappesante,
Thanks so much for your report!

Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce the issue. Would you be so kind as to provide a screencast showing and explaining what’s going on?

Does this happen with every product?
Do you have any plugins installed that might interfere (and tried disabling every plugin, except woocommerce)?

Best regards,
timmse

absolutely!

notice that i’m using a list of products: a query loop, not the default woo commerce product list module (poorly customizable in any builder/theme, woocommerce list is never a list, always a grid).

if you can tell me how to display the list as a list, not as a grid… wow, you’ll win my eternal gratitude, and maybe the whole internet. and also some og italian dishes my old mom will cook just for you.

tiny edit: no other plugins are installed in this local envoirnent.

Hey,
Ok, now I can reproduce the problem and add it to the bug tracker :v:

Best regards,
timmse

this, of course, happens even if the query loop is in a column instead of a row.
if it’s in the query loop, it breaks.

the same issue was present in oxygen too. i bet woocommerce itself is responsible, the button works fine only if it’s in the products module.

1 Like

Hey kappesante,
Bricks 1.6 (Beta 2) contains a fix for this problem.

You can download it manually in your account:
https://bricksbuilder.io/account/?v=1.6-beta2

Best regards,
timmse

1 Like

this is huge! thanks!