Bricks Version: 1.5 Beta
Browser: Firefox 102.0.1
OS: Windows 10
URL: Youtube video demonstratring the issue
Yesterday I posted on Bricks Community FB group this problem I had by using CTRL + Z when editing a Bricks Code Block. Today I made some testing to replicate the issue and recorded a video to show what’s happening.
Basically my steps were:
- I deleted a test section (let’s call it sec2).
- I edited the id for another test section (let’s call it sec1).
- I added some Custom CSS on a Code Block inside sec1.
- I edited the Content on that Code Block.
- I pressed CTRL + Z to undo the edit I just made to the Content on that Code Block. Instead of undoing the edit, Bricks undid all the steps above.
It can get frustrating because when I’m writing something or if I paste a code and want to Undo it, pressing CTRL + Z messes up all I’m doing—and if I try to Redo by pressing CTRL + SHIFT + Z sometimes it doesn’t go back to where I just were. At other times I just want to keep pressing CTRL + Z a few times to get to a previous state, but as it is now that obviously wouldn’t work as intended.