SOLVED: Template added, but its not showing in the builder

Bricks Version: 1.1.3
Browser: Chrome 90
URL: (a link to a page that illustrates the issue would be really helpful)

[Please describe in as much detail as possible how we can replicate this bug]

I decided to add a section from one page and saved it as a template, when I tried to import it into my page it never showed in the structure, so I decided to add it again to no avail, now I have a look at the page it is showing twice and the is no way for me to remove it at all?

I am not going to take the post down but I have repaired it by clearing the structure. This then stated I had some un-migrated data? So I went through the migration again and have clean up the boxes and all looks good for what the client has asked for.

https://insanityallstars.com.au/our-facilty/

@browgreg75 Happy to hear you managed to fix this issue. Or is there still anything in regards to it that I can help with?

To delete any element/container you can either right-click on it on the canvas, and select “Delete” icon in the structure panel after hovering over the “three dots” icon next to the element label.

Hi Thomas,

The error came from my end, I made an error with a user and deleted all my files. So I re-installed using a clone system from a back up I have. I never realised that the migration was not 100% accurate. So when I did migrate again, it put all the page information into containers which made life much easier.

Thank you for such a great builder, even only at the beginning I have managed to achieve a lot more usability than I ever did using Elementor. It was just too heavy for what I needed.

Greg

Glad I could help. I am going to close this topic then :slight_smile: