SOLVED: System Information doesn't recognize max upload file size of 2G

The system information page doesn’t seem to regonize that 2G is larger than 16M.

PHP max upload file size:	2G - Recommended upload_max_filesize: 16M (or more)
1 Like

Getting the same issue as of version 1.7.3:

1 Like

Hi guys,
Sorry, I’ve missed this one :v:

It may be that the system information does not take into account non-MB values. I have added it to the bug tracker. Basically, it should not be a problem though.

Side note: If you use such extreme values, you should definitely make sure that the PHP execution time is also high/long enough - uploading 2GB in a few seconds might be difficult :wink:

Best regards,
timmse

2 Likes

Hey guys,
The “problem” should already be fixed in Bricks 1.8beta/beta2, now available as a manual download in your account.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues.

As with any beta release, please do not use it on any production/live website. It is only meant for testing in a local/staging environment.

1 Like

@timmse Thanks for your fast response to the issue, Stefan. I have not tried the new beta version yet, but it’s good to know the “problem” was fixed there :wink:

For anyone wondering about version 1.7.3 or previous versions, this is just a UI inconsistency - you can verify the maximum upload file size by going to the “Add New” page on your Media tab in the WordPress interface:

Screenshot 2023-05-19 053356