SOLVED: Query Loop Not Loading Featured Image when using ACF Relationships

Bricks Version: 1.5 beta
Browser: Firefox Developer Edition
URL: https://services.mwdevsite.com/in/atlanta-ga/

When using a query loop and using an ACF Relationship as the query it pulls in text data just fine but it will not pull in the featured image from the query. It pulls in the featured image of the parent post. When switching to a query for the custom post type the featured image will pull fine but it doesnt like the relationship.
Here is a video as well: Screen Recording 2022-07-29...

Hi,

This will be fixed in 1.5 RC.

still an issue on 1.5 RC. same URL is setup with RC

Do you mind sending the site’s login via PM so I can take a look?

Issue still here on 1.5

yeah, I am still running into the issue as well if I use bi-directional relationships. It works if I use a one-way relationship. if you need help with that let me know I can help you troubleshoot

thank you @sleeplesskxng! I have this issue with bi-directional relationships too. So this needs to be fixed.

I solved the problem by changing the return format of the relationship field to Post Object. Now the bi-directional relationships work as well.

acf-relation

4 Likes

Hi Nicholas,
We’ve fixed this bug in Bricks 1.5.3, now available as a one-click update within your WordPress Dashboard.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues.

Best regards,
timmse

3 Likes

@timmse In the current version (1.5.4) the correct image is now displayed, but only the content from the first post is visible. Before it was the opposite.

screenshot-2022.10.11-08_25_10