"Solved" Polylang Issue with CPT MetaBox & Templates, Please Advise

Hey All,
Wonder if this is a bug or what?
I’ve set up a website in two languages, Also I’ve CPT via MetaBox.

On the front end, The issue comes when I switch the CPT from one language to another.
If I tried to switch from the default language to the secondary language, it switched OK,
But If I did vice versa, The second language switcher redirected me to the homepage!

Keep in mind that I’ve no pages created for this CPT since the slug has already been taken via Meta Box CPT.
The templated was created via Bricks Templates & assigned via conditions to the CPT archive page.

Am I missing something here? Is anything wrong with this process?

Is this a bug? I’ve already reported this to Polylang, but no repose yet.

Regards
Kareem

One of the plugins was installed & removed and missed with the current CPT slug problem.

I’ve just been there myself, and the solution was to enter the translated Page/Post/CPT edit page (in WP back-end), remove the indication of the original Page/Post/CPT in the Language metabox, SAVE, then reload the edit-page, then re-enter the original language Page/Post/CPT in the Language metabox field. Then SAVE and that restored the links. Quite a bummer when there are many pages/posts/cpts.

1 Like

@AnLip
Thx for your help and time, tbh with you, it’s happened weirdly with me, the way I fixed it.
Your solution needs a video about this. :wink:

Once again, Thank you.